|First Found on||The Body of the Many|
|Researchable||Yes, Research skill: 5|
|Research Time||~ 0:28 (max)|
|Chemicals Needed|| Cs @ 12,5%,|
Hs @ 25%
|Recycleable||Yes, 10 Nanites|
Additionally, damaged tissue is replaced quickly by a psychocreative annelid substitute. However, the substitute tissue produces some amount of degradation byproduct, which is itself toxic (and sequestered by the implant). Alas, when the implant loses power or is removed, much of the sequestered venom is released.
- While this implant is powered, the user takes no damage from annelid toxin and will regenerate 1 hit point every 30 seconds. Also, it makes a squishy sound each 30 seconds even when not healing the player.
- When the implant discharges or is detached, the player receives the maximum 4 units on Toxin Level meter
(in case of no protection against toxin absorption). Make sure to have some Anti-Toxin Hypos handy!
- Wearing WormSkin Armor or Hazard Suit is recommended when the implant is going to be detached/discharged, but the best option is to use the Neural Toxin-Blocker Psi power, neutralizing the side effect entirely.
- Must be researched before it can be used, requiring Research skill 5 and small amounts of Cesium and Hassium.
- The higher your Maintenance skill is, the more charge you can store in the implant.