- I was wondering about that myself, but it would just be additional clutter to make multiple pages for each (something I've been trying to prevent since I got here). Adding multiple names to the category won't work either due to the auto-link, so just leave it be for now.
- Actually, its probably better that we just leave it alone, as the text of the log should supersede the audio. - Hathomirr (talk) 02:53, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- That could work, but I'm unsure if it'll cause issues with the auto-link function. I'll try it, but is the dialogue for SHODAN even part of the text you receive?
EDIT - Looks like that works, I was afraid there would be duplicate categories for some reason. Since there's no official dialogue for SHODANs part, "*Interception*" would be a good placeholder (or leaving it the same or blank) - Hathomirr (talk) 02:59, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Right, but I meant in text form, as in what you see when you read the email in your MFD. The audio should be separate from the transcript, as there's a noticeable difference between the two across all logs. - Hathomirr (talk) 03:10, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- I know, but it still shows up (sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't, I don't know why it does that): look here.
- Oh wow, well it's good you showed me that. Seeing the dashes as the title, I just realized those articles do exist separately already. Since i still prefer the idea of combining them, I'm going to go transfer the information to the primary articles (it beats having to search for dashes, at least). - Hathomirr (talk) 19:58, August 3, 2016 (UTC)