|System Shock: Enhanced Edition|
|Developed by|| Night Dive Studios|
Looking Glass Studios (Original)
|Published by||Night Dive Studios|
|Release Date||September 22, 2015|
|Platform(s)|| Windows |
Mac OSX (in development)
|Genre|| First-Person Shooter|
- Resolution support for up to 1024x768 and 854x480 widescreen mode
- Mouselook support
- Remappable keys
- Includes three presets - Original, Custom, and Left-Handed
- Also comes with the option to play System Shock: Classic at startup, an unmodified version of the game. As well as a Source Port version, with higher resolution and additional features (coming soon).
- Includes several goodies packaged with the game itself, including...
- The Game Manual and Hintbook
- The Official Strategy Guide
- Concept Art
- Soundtrack (multiple formats)
Source Port Features
- Mod and Fan Mission Support
- Mod and Fan Mission Menu selection menu
- Both Mac and PC (DOS/CD) Faces
- Choice between both higher resolutions (up to 4K) and original resolution.
- New menu and start up art/logos
- New options
- Sensitivity option
- Blindable keys/customizable controls
- Modification Menu
- Widescreen support
- Adapted to Nightdive's KEX engine
- Support for both Direct3D and OpenGL
- Adjustable FOV (Field of View)
- Smoother camera rotation and translation
- New control scheme
- New achievements
- More bugs fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.