O/S Upgrade increases the player movement speed by 15%.
- Slower movement speed is not usually a problem in this game, so most times, this is a convenience upgrade.
- Melee-oriented players especially benefit of extra speed for increased maneuverability.
- Increasing Agility by 2 levels has approximately the same effect.
- This upgrade actually increases speed even if the player has already upgraded Agility to level 8.
In this case the player's speed equals 230%, almost twice as fast as at lowest Agility without bonuses (120%).
- Doesn't influence fall damage or weapon kickback in any way.
- Also does not help to meet the requirement (AGI 3) for Mark IV Laser Rapier.
- Of course, might be good for speed running.
|System Shock 2 Character Builds|
|Classes||Marine • Navy • O.S.A. Agent|
|Statistics||Strength • Endurance • Psionic Ability • Agility • Cybernetic Affinity|
|Technical Skills||Hacking • Repair • Modify • Maintenance • Research|
|Combat Skills||Standard Weapons • Energy Weapons • Heavy Weapons • Exotic Weapons|
|O/S Upgrades||Cyber-Assimilation • Cybernetically Enhanced • Lethal Weapon • Naturally Able • Pack-Rat • Pharmo-Friendly •|
Power Psi • Replicator Expert • Security Expert • Sharpshooter • Smasher • Spatially Aware • Speedy •
Strong Metabolism • Tank • Tinker
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.