|First Found on|| MedSci Deck (armory)|
(potential loot or broken replicator)
|Dropped by|| Laser Turret (50%)|
Assault Robot (30%) x2
Cyborg Midwife (20%)
|Recycleable||Yes, 2 Nanites / Battery|
|Summon Code||portable battery|
- These are most useful for the player who specializes in Energy Weapons. Other players may find them useful as well, since everyone can use powered Implants, and nearly everyone is capable of using Powered Armor. Dead Power Cells can also be charged with these Batteries.
- The UNN Rickenbacker does not contain any recharge stations. If the player uses weapons or items relying on energy, Portable Batteries and Electron Cascade can be used to recharge them.
- Replicators on Engineering Deck Cargo Bay 2A and Hydroponics Deck sector A sell portable batteries.
- Cyborg Midwives can sometimes leave behind a Portable Battery on their corpses, and because they are an enemy that respawns (particularly on the Hydroponics Deck), they could be a good source of Batteries.
Assault Robots can also be a source of those items (a bit more often and potentially in bigger quantity), but being not a common sight and given the amount of ammo required to take down an Assault Robot, you're better off hunting Cyborg Midwives for their portable batteries. Last but not least, Laser Turrets have quite a big probability of leaving behind a Portable Battery.
- A small flaw in the discharge terminal prevents the battery from being used more than once, as it fully discharges upon use. "ElectroSim", the device's manufacturers, has issued a recall for this particular type of battery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.