Level 7 - Engineering
|Energy Charge Stations|
Systems Engineering is the Level 7 of Citadel Station.
The level contains many of the stations support and communications systems, including the primary antenna relays. This level's subdued, brown-yellow color scheme and cramped corridors add to its techno-industrial atmosphere. It is also the last level with a working Surgery Machine.
- Autobomb (1)
- When destroyed, another will appear near a chute in the northeast corner of the map to take its place.
- Cyborg Assassin (10)
- Cyborg Enforcer (13)
- When the population falls below 3, they are replenished by 0/1/1/2. An additional 0/1/1/2 appear in the Clover Leaf area for each Cyborg Assassin killed.
- Cyborg Warrior (4)
- When the population falls below 5, they are replenished by 0/1-2/1-2/2-3.
- Exec-Bot (8)
- Mutated Cyborg (2)
- When the reactor is set to destruct, 0/2/2/3 will appear outside Elevator.
- Repair-Bot (2)
- Security-1-Bot (15)
- When the population falls below 5, 0/2/2/3 will appear. Additionally, when the reactor is set to destruct, more will appear inside the Surgery Machine (as many as will fit).
- Security-2-Bot (6)
- When the reactor is set to destruct, 0/4/4/5 will appear at the southern antenna.
Logs and E-mails
Weapons and Items
New Hardware Attachments
- The autobomb chute actually produces Autobombs even on Combat 0. This may very well be the only respawn on the lowest Combat difficulty in the game.
|System Shock Locations|