Level 6 - Executive
|Energy Charge Stations|
Executive Suites and Crew Facilities are located on Level 6 of Citadel Station.
This level sports a number of teleconference and board rooms where TriOptimum executives can conduct business with their Earth counterparts. Lavishly decorated with beige, blue, and black tiles and red carpeting, this level is designed to offer a stress-free professional environment. To further this goal, the Level provides sole access to the Station's lush, green nature groves (Alpha, Beta, inacessible Gamma, and Delta). Also featured on this level are dorms and a theater.
- Alpha quadrant contains the main banquet hall and conference room.
- Beta quadrant houses the living area and dorms as well as Diego's shrine with the Jettison Enable Master Control. Beta Grove is locked but can be unlocked by a cyberspace toggle, or a button found in dormitories.
- Gamma quadrant is under construction.
- Delta quadrant is a mercantile area with shopping facilities.
- Autobomb (3)
- Cyborg Enforcer (1)
- Cyborg Warrior (8)
- Diego Cyborg CY-001
- Appears in his shrine.
- Exec-Bot (19)
- When the population falls below 6, 0/5/5/6 are replenished near Elevator.
- Gorilla-Tiger (5)
- Hopper (1)
- Maintenance-Bot (2)
- Security-1-Bot (5)
- When the master jettison switch is pulled, 0/3/3/4 appear in Diego's shrine, as well as 1 in the near end of the teleporter and 1 in the far end.
- Serv-Bot (5)
- Virus Mutant (3)
- When the master jettison switch is pulled, 0/5/5/6 appear in the Beta Grove lounge.
- Hunter-Killer (1)
- Cyberguard (Tba)
- Cortex Reaver (1 - Cyberspace)
Logs and E-mails
Weapons and Items
New Hardware Attachments
New Access Card
- Data - Executive
- Data - Engineering
- Integrity Restorative
- Pulser Combat (2)
- Turbo Navigation Booster
- Switching Node - Storage closet unlocked - I.D. Edward Diego
- Information Node - Info-node data corrupted
- Security Defense Mine
- Decoy Evasion System
- Data Fragment - Gamma quad in exec level now property of Edward Diego
- Switching Node - Beta grove elevator unlocked
- Recall Escape Program
- Game - Eel Zapper
- The main section of this level's music track is similar to the theme song of the 1979 horror movie Phantasm.
|System Shock Locations|