| Citadel Station|
Level 3 - Maintenance
|Level ID|| |
|Recharge Stations|| |
The four wings of the level remain closed unless maintenance is needed. They open when the Hacker disables the jettison safety interlocks for the three groves and throws the malfunctioning master jettison enable control.
There is a repair bay which generates diagnostic logs, a relay analyzer keypad, and corridors with Relays to several systems of the Station. Abe Ghiran's office is located on this level, and contains an Enviro-suit. A Head-Mounted Lantern and an Interface Demodulator can also be found on this level. The level has two recharge stations which both function, but one of which has sparking wires overhead and will damage the Hacker if he uses it.
- Cyborg Drone (1)
- Inviso-Mutant (7)
- When the population falls below 4, they are replenished by 0/3/3/4.
- Maintenance-Bot (4)
- Security-1-Bot (21)
- When the population fall below 5, they are replenished by 0/4/4/5.
- When the reactor is set to destruct, 1/7/7/10 appear.
Logs and E-mails
- Jodi Hayes - New Viewing Room
- Jared Fortier - Execs Only
- Jared Fortier - Storage List
- Jason Harvey - SHODAN's Virus
- Abe Ghiran - Personal Log
- Abe Ghiran - Personal Log 2
- Abe Ghiran Personal Log 3
- SHODAN - Need CPU's
- Citadel Station PA System - Repair Diagnostic
Weapons and Items
New Hardware Attatchments
|System Shock - Citadel Station|