|First Encounter||Engineering Deck|
|Splash Damage|| No |
Explosion: 15 (Incendiary)
|Speed||Immobile, slowly turning|
|Weakness|| Armor Piercing ammo (4x)|
EMP attacks (4x)
Energy attacks (2x)
|Loot|| Portable Battery (50%)|
|Summon Code||laser turret|
The LZ-1000 Laser Turrets are advanced Turrets. They are equipped with a moderately fast laser gun dealing quintuple the damage of the Slug Turret. They have the same amount of hit points as other turrets and a blue steel armour.
- Hack all the turrets you can to get them on your side against other foes, but be careful to disable the security system first.
- The turret fires in series of three. While it's shooting, it does not rotate, but instead tries to compensate for your movement. It can fire sideways only to some degree, so if you act fast and move sideways far enough, it will not be hitting you.
- If you encounter two turrets close to each other (like in Engineering) and want to hack them, first disable security, then drop an armor (preferably a hazard suit) between them. This will allow the hacked turret not to destroy the non-hacked one. After hacking both turrets, you can take the armor.
- The damage type of the turret is Energy (thus Energy-based) and can be halved using Energy Reflection.
- Note that the explosion of this turret deals an Incendiary damage that can be fully protected against using Localized Pyrokinesis, but is also Energy-based (though not of Energy type), and thus Energy Reflection halves the damage of the explosion. A bit strange, but true.
- The explosion of the turret deals a distance independent splash damage, that means getting further from it (within the range of explosion) won't reduce the damage, while getting out of the range of explosion even the tiniest bit will result in no damage at all.
|System Shock 2 Enemies|
|Annelids||Grub • Grub Egg • Toxic Egg • Infant Arachnid • Adult Arachnid • Swarm Egg • Psi Reaver • Black Egg • Invisible Arachnid|
|Half-Annelids||Pipe Hybrid • Blue Monkey • Shotgun Hybrid • Grenade Hybrid • Red Monkey • Rumbler|
|Mechanical||Security Camera • Slug Turret • Maintenance Robot • Protocol Droid • Laser Turret • Security Robot • Assault Robot • Blast Turret • Rickenbacker Turret|
|Half-Mechanical||Cyborg Midwife • Red Assassin • Cyborg Assassin • Virtual Assassin|
|Bosses||The Brain of The Many • Greater Psi Reaver • SHODAN|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.