Implants are metabolic booster packs, which can run for a short period of time from an internal power pack. After their power has been exhausted, they must be replenished at an Energy Recharging Station, with a Portable Battery or by using a Electron Cascade PSI power. The maintenance skill allows you to store more charge in your implants, up to 160%.
Some commonly available implants include:
- BrawnBoost™ - +1 Strength.
- EndurBoost™ - +1 Endurance.
- SwiftBoost™ - +1 Agility.
- PsiBoost™ - +1 Psionic Ability.
- LabAssistant™ - +1 Research skill.
Black market implants include:
- ExperTech™ - +10% to Hacking, Repair or Modify attempts.
- RunFast™ - 2x movement speed. Not found in the game, but can be summoned.
Implants based on alien technology include:
- WormBlood - Piles of worms can be consumed for 10 HP.
- WormHeart - User takes no damage from annelid toxin and will regenerate 1 HP per 30 seconds.
- WormMind - 1 of every 4 damage points subtracted from Psi Points.
- WormBlend - Full invisibility to pure Annelids. Not found in the game, but can be summoned.