| "If you desired, you could improve this page... transform it..."|
This article is a stub. You can help SHODANPEDIA, The System Shock Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
A Game Cartridge is a memory module that contains a complete working game for use with your GamePig™.
List of In-Game Cartridges
This is a list of all GamePig™ games found in System Shock 2, along with their summon codes (in brackets):
- Swinekeeper (swinekeeper)
- OverWorld Zero (overworld cart)
- Swine Hunter (swinehunter cart)
- Street Hog (hogger cart)
- Tic-Tac-Triop (ttt cart)
- Golf (golf cart)
The GamePig™ can also be hacked (Hacking 6 needed), giving instant access to all of the above and some advantage in OverWorld Zero.
List of Unused Game Cartridges
There are cartridges that can be summoned and actually played, but not found in the game itself:
- Burro Hog (burro hog cart)
- Hog Wallow (abyss cart)
- Hurling Bacon (kabacon cart)
- Pig Stacker (pig stacker cart)
- Super Pig Turbo CE Alpha (the cartridge is described as Pig 2.0) (ping cart)
This cartridge can't be summoned, is only obtainable by editing the game files, and can't be played:
This game is only mentioned (in the description of the MFD Player):