|First Found on||MedSci Deck|
~ Disclaimer from Vortex Mechanics Unlimited
The GamePigTM Entertainment Device, also known as MFD Game Player, is able to play dozens of different games simply by inserting new Memory Cartridges. Most games star Grunty the Gaming Pig, who first rose to fame in the 2005 interactive entertainment Corporate Swine.
The MFD Game Player hooks up directly to any MFD, allowing the user to play games on their military grade cyber interface. A few cartridges may be found throughout the game, and the player can use their MFD to play those. However, the world continues on around them persistently, so the player can still be killed by varying elements of the environment.
List of In-Game Cartridges
List of Unused Game Cartridges
These cartridges can be summoned and actually played, but not found in the game itself:
- Burro Hog
- Hog Wallow
- Hurling Bacon
- Pig Stacker
- Super Pig Turbo CE Alpha (the cartridge is described as Pig 2.0)
This cartridge can't be summoned, is only obtainable by editing the game files and can't be played:
This game is mentioned-only (in the description of the MFD Player):
- If the horrors of the Von Braun get to be too much for you to take, find yourself a GamePig™ and a game cartridge and settle down for some relaxing fun.
- The GamePig™ is a reference to the Gameboy, popular at the time of System Shock 2's release.
- Playing minigames is an option to spend some time while waiting for Research to complete.
- After defeating final bosses in Overworld Zero, you gain 20 Nanites as a reward.