Experimental combat-enhancement patches are created by TriOptimum Pharmaceutical Development, applied directly to the skin, with the dose delivered by dermal osmosis.
They showed serious side effects with their current compositions.
- Medipatch Healing Agent
- An antiseptic healing patch with filler tissue and rapid growth compounds (heals wounds slowly and gradually). It has no side effects (73").
- Staminup Stimulant
- Reduces weakness and lethargy caused by overexertion (reduces fatigue), but causes full fatigue later (73").
- Berserk Combat Booster
- Increases upper body strength (inflicting more damage during hand-to-hand combat) but greatly distorts color perception (30").
- Sight Vision Enhancement
- Intensifies retinal sensitivity to light (makes it easier to see in the dark) but decreases visual acuity later and for a short period everything will appear darker (145").
- Reflex Reaction Aid
- Increases nerve-muscle reactions, reflexes and sprint speed (makes the outside world seem to move more slowly and quickens reflexes). It also makes MFD mini-games easier to play. The after-effects are that afterwards it slows the user's movement for a short time (58").
- Detox Universal Antidote
- Counters the effects of toxins and biohazards and removes side effects of other patches, both positive and negative (58").
- Genius Mind-Enhancer
- Enhances concentration and problem-solving abilities (makes puzzles easier to solve by lowering the threshold of wire puzzles and showing the 3 last steps for a grid puzzle) but temporarily reverses right and left, making the user somewhat vulnerable if attacked (30").