Tier Five psionic discipline that uses psi points to heal the player. This is an upgraded version of Cerebro-Stimulated Regeneration.
Amount healed: 5 hit points + 5 hit points per PSI skill level
- Advanced Cerebro-Stimulated Regeneration is one of few psionic abilities that benefit of PSI skill level higher higher than 8 (up to a total of PSI 10)
- One psi point heals the amount equal to the PSI skill level
- Psi point-wise, this skill is as economic as the basic version. However, on higher difficulties, healing easily exceeds the maximum hit points. For example, at PSI level 5, this skill heals by 25 hit points, which is equal to the maximum hit points at Endurance level 6 on Impossible. With these stats, using this skill to heal wastes psi points regardless of initial health
- Usually the basic Cerebro-Stimulated Regeneration is preferred due to the much lower cost of Cybernetic Modules and being less likely to spill over the health ceiling
- The only advantage of this skill over the basic skill is the ability to heal much quicker during combat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.